Koncepo’s broad-based ‘Design-Build expertise’ involves detailed Designing, EPC Contracts, General Contracting for many types of advanced research and technical facilities in Life Science and Technology sector.
Inception to Build Phase Support : Hands-on extensive principal involvement -from Schematic design phase to detail design to development to construction documents to bidding & construction administration process.
The advantage of cutting edge technology like Revit (BIM), 3D Modelling to generate drawings to understand problem areas and develop most effective, timely solutions.
- Master Planning
- Lab Planning
- Detailed Programming
- Functional Planning
- Design Documentation
- Construction Documentation
- Equipment Planning
- Engineering, Procurement and Construction Contratcs (EPC)
- General Contracts
We offer full range of Design services from initial Planning to Detailed Design to meet your operational requirements. The right design for your facility requires the integration of your internal operations to building systems to site environment. Our experts provide the detailed requirements necessary for complex code compliance projects cGMP, USFDA plants, BSL suites, Vivarium’s, Radioactive labs, High containment labs etc. Our broad range of services includes;
- Safety & Security
- Tender Documents
- Waste Discharge
- Equipment/Instrument Integration with Facility
Engineering, Procurement &
We carry out the detailed design of the project, procure all the systems, materials and equipment necessary, and then construct to deliver a functional facility. This phase normally follows post schematic design phase. The owner enters into an EPC contract with us for fixed price and timeline.
We oversee and manage large scale projects acting as your main contact and ensuring the work is done upto your satisfaction. The GC starts to post the detail design completion but we can provide inputs during design stage regarding scheduling, pricing, phasing and other input that helps the owner design a more constructible project.
1. GC contract with fixed price and timeline. The cost and timeline are derived based upon the detail design drawings, specification, BOQ and scope.
2. GC contracts with Open Book . The cost is arrived based upon the fixed percentage on the overall cost of the project called as Open Book approach.
Our general contracting expertise:
- Cost Estimating
- Project Administration
- Equipment and Material Procurement
- Site Logistics and Access Control
- Subcontractor Selection & Management
- Field Supervision/Coordination
- Quality Assurance Planning & Quality Control Verification
- Value Engineering Review
- Safety Training & Management